Sunday 16 May 2010

Shopping Love of the Moment: Primark

I was shopping in Primark and was very impressed with their current selection of spring/summer clothes. I was trying to be uber selective and very controlled with my purchasing as I usually get carried away in there resulting in a basket that's somehow packed to the brim! So, I picked up a cute little top and pumps only!

Here they are...
Top £6
Pumps £8

(Excuse the gross hair in this pic - It was still slightly half wet from my shower and very unstyled :-p)

The cute polka dot and floral print plus the pretty ruffled back detail of the top are so lovely. Overall, its quite a light flowy top perfect for the nicer weather and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. I tried it with a boyfriend blazer for a smarter look and with a cardigan and also a hoody for a more relaxed casual style and it looked nice with each!

I love the ruffles and the stud detail as well as the colour of the pumps... a very light pink, almost nude (best worn with a little tan on the feet, otherwise - as my boyfreind happily pointed out - they look like "excess skin"... gross but hilarious!)

And moi modelling my new top... :-)

(Stupid loose hairs in my face! lol)

So, I will definetley be returning later this week to pick up one or two other tops that caught my eye... oh dear. Afterall, it ends up being not that much of a cheap shopping trip if you get itemsx100 because "oh its ok, each thing was only a few pounds!"

Aren't the Primark marketers a smart bunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment