Sunday 23 May 2010

Hair Care Love of the Moment: Inecto Pure Coconut Oil Hair Repair Treatment

So it is Sunday today and since this is when I usually squeeze in some time to relax and unwind after a busy week and therefore carry out beauty treatments as part of that (face masks, deep hair conditioning, etc) I thought I should write about my new hair treatment love...

Inecto Pure Coconut Oil Hair Repair Treatment.

Firstly, this has such a delicious irresistible smell of sweet coconut (one of my favourite smells!) so from that it was sold to me right from the first sniff :-)

As for the result of the product it only gets sweeter...

I apply it to slightly towel dried hair and leave for 5 minutes - a good generous dollop is needed for my thickness and length of hair. After this time it is rinsed out and I get to the task of blow-drying. The result is wonderfully soft conditioned locks that smell just yum! The initially strong coconut smell does slightly fade once dry but still lingers enough to make me smile when I catch a whiff.

It must be noted that I only use this once a week as like most other hair treatments if I were to use more than this it would lose effectiveness ending with limp greasy hair.



I noticed that Inecto also offer Pure Coconut Oil daily Shampoo, Conditioner & Serum in their range that I may try next!

Have you tried any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment