Friday 21 May 2010

MAC Love of the Moment: To The Beach Summer 2010 Collection: Mini Haul!


I am trying to watch my spending as there has been so many new MAC collections recently and as I should be saving my money for more "important" things :-p I only picked up 2 items...

MAC To The Beach Lipstick in 'Thrills' & MAC Lustre Drops in 'Pink Rebel.'

'Thrills' Lipstick -

I love this lippie! A bronzey frost finish in a beautiful amber rose copper colour... Sort of hard to explain and really quite original, I don't have any other lipsticks like this. It warms my face instantly and makes my lips look full. With its golden bronze shimmers and amazing depth of colour it is certainly not your average dull muted pink lips. When I swish this on I feel like a beautiful beach babe!

Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel -

So I have heard so much about Lustre Drops, but i had yet to purchase my own until now. I debated over buying them in the MAC Style Warriors Collection, but, as at the time I was trying to cut down on my consumption of Makeup, I resisted, and have since wondered if that was the right decision :-p Before I was not sure exactly what Lustre Drops did but now I totally get it. 'Pink Rebel' is a lovely light pink-toned pearly liquid formulation. It is great as a highlighter on my cheeks and brow bone and it instantly brightens my face with its pearly gold shine creating a luminous look. I have yet to try adding this to my foundation or moisturiser like some have suggested but I think this would be an idea :-)


Did you pick up anything from the To The Beach collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment