Tuesday 25 May 2010

Blusher Love of the Moment: Benefit Coralista

Carrying on with my current coral craziness...
Benefit Coralista!


As I own - and have been impressed with - the majority of the Benefit blusher & bronzer boxes, I bought this as soon as it first came out last year. I must admit after an initial product honey-moon period we grew apart only for our flame to be reignited recently...

Not only is the packaging killer and the smell lovely (fruity peaches and cream!) but this ticks several blusher boxes (oh the irony)! It instantly warms my face with a simple sweep over the apples and a tad on the nose. It is a beautiful coral colour with pink undertones topped off with a wonderful pearly sheen of gold running through giving it such great dimension. It is velvety smooth and applies with no fuss, and more importantly, no patches! Not a harsh blusher

Like most, I do not use the little brush that comes along in the box - although it is cute and possibly one day will come in handy when I have forgotten my usual blush brush - I just don't find it to be the best for the job (hard to blend with, etc) so I use another!

Because of the flash on my cam you can't clearly see the colour but here is a rough idea... :)

Surprisinly I have a coral tinted lip gloss on here too, Sehpora's Gloss Ultra-Brilliance in no.12... not the best lip gloss (not pigmented and the applicator is useless) but had the colour I wanted today and is nice and glittery!



Lovely Jubbly!

No comments:

Post a Comment