Monday 7 June 2010

Love of the Moment: 17 Nail Polish

So, I wen't to my fav Boots store yesterday. It's one at a retail park and therefore big and spacious, but more importantly, quiet and always well stocked - a far better shopping experience than the Boots in the city centre. I had originally wen't in for one thing and came out with several more, including these lovely nail polishes...

17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish in Mint Choc Chip, Parma Violet and Orange Soda.
(I also bought Lemon Sorbet, but unfortunately left it at my boyfriends house!)


I love these bright and pastelly colours, especially Mint Choc Chip and Parma Violet :) They apply easily too and seem like they will last a good few days without chipping. Also, they are only £2.99 - not bad at all ;)

x

1 comment:

  1. Parma Violet looks so pretty!

    You have also won a award from me-

    http://lfmakeup.blogspot.com/2010/06/awards.html

    ReplyDelete