Wednesday 2 June 2010

Product Love: C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve

I am a great fan of C.O. Bigelow Products. Every time I go to the US I stock up on my fav goodies from this brand, with the Rose Salve and Mentha Lip Shines being at the top of my list... :)

And so, today I show you the C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve.


This little gem has been keeping my lips and cuticles conditioned for a long time now and as I just cracked open a new tin from my stock pile reserves I thought I should devote a lovely little blog post to it here.

The C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve is a multi-purpose balm for the lips, cuticles, elbows, knees, basically any dry areas of the skin! It contains rose extract and smells absolutely gorgeous - of sweet roses! It is a wonder for my cuticles and comes filled into a cute little tin which I keep in my bag at all times for a quick soothing skin fix. It is a light creamy pink and appears quite sheer on the lips, but this is more about conditioning over sparkle or pigmentation.

Retails at $5.50 but the past few times I have managed to get things on offer saving me some pennies :)

Would like to try out their Rose Water Tonic (below) next (Boy, am I glad I am going to the US soon!)




Anyone else like C.O. Bigelow? I think I will post soon about their Lip Shines (my favourite every day glosses.)

No comments:

Post a Comment