Friday 2 July 2010

New York Trip

"New York, New York (So good, they named it twice)"

Although somewhat cheesy I love that saying, and even more so, I love New York!

It truly is an amazing city which I have had the pleasure of visiting twice now (and hopeful for many more visits!)

From the bright lights of Times Square, to the sleek shopping strip at 5th avenue, the bustling business area of the financial district, to the peace and serenity of the leafy parks and the funky feel of the stylish and unique Soho area. There is the chance to explore, shop, eat, drink and generally hang out in a vast range of ways in what is a truly amazing diverse city.

This post is just a quick little pictorial highlight of the time that I spent in the Big Apple this June with my wonderful Boy :) I will be posting shortly on some of my NY purchases.

Our lovely hotel room ^

Watching the world go by in the city that never sleeps... ^

Times Square! ^

The Financial District ^

A kool view in Central Park ^ We went row boating in the lake above :)

A lovely residential park near Soho ^


And last, but not least, the Haulage...


In my next few posts I will be presenting and reviewing some of the goods hiding in the above bags :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment